Thanks for visiting. Below are photos of my tomato plant leaves. They have developed this purple color and I'm not sure why.
1. They are "Better Bush" variety.
2. I'm using an EarthBox to grow them.
3. They are on our deck, three flights up.
4. The tomatoes have been great.
5. This is our first venture into growing vegetables.
I'm not sure what the problem is. The leaves begin to get this purple color. Usually it starts on the outside of the leaf and works it's way in. If anyone can help, please leave a comment. It will be greatly appreciated.